1.Except for replicating all functions of a camera's shutter release button, it still has the function of Self-Timer, Interval Timer, Long-Exposure Timer and Exposure Count.
2.Good for time-lapse photography such as flowers blooming and astrophotography.
3.LCD panel can be illuminated
Delay / Self Timer (DELAY)
Just like the self timer on your camera. The timer remote switch allows you to set any delay (in 1 second increments) up to 99 hours, 99 minutes and 99 seconds.
Interval Timer (INTVL)
The Interval Timer can be set to any time period up to 100 hours as well. If you set it to 10 minutes, for example, one exposure will be taken every 10 minutes until either the film runs out or the Exposure Count limit has been reached.
BULB/Long Exposure (LONG)
It allows you to take time exposures up to 100 hours long.
Exposure Count (N)
This setting allows you to set the times of exposures that will be taken, up to a total 399 times. For example, if you set it to 30 times, then the exposure will be only taken 30 times.
- Timer delay:0s to 99hrs 59min 59s in one-second increments
- Exposure time:0s to 99hrs 59min 59s in one-second increments
- Interval:1s to 99hrs 59min 59s in one-second increments
- Number of shots:1 to 399,-- (unlimited)
- Power source:one lithiium CR2032(3V) button battery
- Battery life:Approximately two months of continuous shooting with a delay of 5min, an exposure time of 4min 56s, and an interval of 5min. Use of the illuminator will reduce battery life
- Dimensions:Approximately 40 x 20 x 143 mm (1.57 x 0.8 x 5.63 in), excluding projections
- Weight:Approximately 85g (3oz), excluding ferrite core
- Length of cord:Approximately 850mm (33.5in)z
Canon EOS-1D X / 1Ds Mark III / 1Ds Mark II / 1Ds / 1D Mark IV / 1D Mark III / 1D Mark II N / 1D Mark II / 1D / EOS D2000 / 5D Mark III / 5DS / 5DS R / 5D Mark II / 5D / 6D / 7D Mark II / 7D / 60Da / 50D / 40D / 30D / 20D / 10D / D60 / 30 /EOS-1V / EOS-3
Canon EOS Film SLR:
1V 1VHS 3
--Timer Remote Cord x1
--English Instruction Manual x